A mish-mash of topics, with a lot of talk about emulators for old gaming consoles.
This episode of Spam Spam Spam Humbug is brought to you by our Patreon backers; thank you to everyone who supports Spam Spam Spam Humbug and the Ultima Codex by that means. And, as always, a hearty thank you to our Patreon co-producers: Seth, Dominik, Chris, Violation, Adam, Avatar's Radio, Erik, Thorwan, Pascal, Neil, Helgraf, Aaron, and the Hearth of Britannia.
New Ultima Dragons
Facebook: Christopher, Ryan, Arturo, Sentri, Lars, David, Tomáš
This week, Withstand the Fury was once again pulled away from the microphone for much of the episode, which means that most of the show is run by Gradilla Dragon and Boolean Dragon, with Goldenflame Dragon turning in an appearance for part of it as well.
Topics discussed include:
- Two Studies Suggesting Link Between Gaming & Real-Life Violence Retracted
- SNES Prototype Quik The Thunder Rabbit Uncovered
- StarCraft Remastered Announced
- Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night for Wii U Cancelled, Coming to Nintendo Switch Instead
- Star Citizen dropping DX12 support in favour of Vulkan
- Nintendo is Doubling Production of Switch Units
- The Nintendo Switch Sells More Than 1.5 Million Units on First Week of Launch
- The Wii U Has Sold 13.5 Million Units, Making It Officially Nintendo's Worst-Selling Console
- Wikipedia's List of The Best-Selling Game Consoles
And here's a link to the video of Boolean dealing with the tree that very nearly came down on his house.
Support Spam Spam Spam Humbug
Join the Ultima Community
Where to Find Us Online
Ultima VI Gates of Creation by OC ReMix